Data Protection Notice
1. To complete and execute your order, and for the purpose of sending e-mails in certain situations (such as notifications regarding order status), we process personal the information you provide (title, first and surname, address, e-mail address and phone number, payment details) in accordance with the conditions of the GDPR determinations. We save the contract text and send you an e-mail containing the details of your order. You can view our T&C (General Terms & Conditions) at any time, and can review your previous orders in your Fine Art Printing Services account if you registered when ordering. Upon registering for the newsletter, your email address will be used for private advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You have already given your explicit consent to the following text: "Subscribe to newsletter (You may unsubscribe at any time)". We would like to make you aware that you are able to revoke your consent at any time with immediate effect for the future. Your personal information, which after registering, you can enter, adjust, and delete in your password-protected area, will be used exclusively for the implementation of the contract. Some of your information (title, first name and surname, address, telephone number) is made available to our logistics provider during the delivery of your order.
2. In addition, in order to ensure maximum data protection, all payment details (e.g. account and credit card details) will automatically be deleted from our systems after the order and the payment have been processed and such information will have to be re-entered in the event of future transactions.
3. We undertake the following processing of your Personal Information on the legal basis that it is
necessary to perform the contract with you and to provide the services we have agreed to provide to
you. Where we have not entered into a contract with you, we may also carry out this processing
because in that pre-contractual stage where we consider it is necessary in our legitimate business
interests in order to deal with requests, enquiries or comments you have made to us.
Pre-contract processing - we collect your Personal Information, which you provide to us when applying for a service with us to comply with our legal obligations and to carry out fraud checks. We may also process your Personal Information for this purpose where we consider it necessary for performance of the contract with you, or otherwise with your consent.
Enhancing your experience and our business - we may use your Personal Information to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We may also share limited Personal Information with social media platforms to provide you with tailored services relevant to the services you have requested or received.
Other lawfully permitted processing - We may also use any Personal Information that you provide to us for example to other companies within Fine Art Printing Services or to other organisations required to provide you with the requested service. If you choose not to provide Personal Information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the services and/or information you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the Personal Information. Marketing - where legally permitted to do so where you have provided us with your contact details and have agreed to be contacted for marketing purposes, we may contact you by telephone or by post for marketing purposes relating to our services, our website, and/or to research opinion on proposed business developments. Your agreement to the use of your Personal Information for these purposes is optional (see Marketing Opt-out below) and if you fail to provide your agreement, your use of our services will not be affected.
4. Fine Art Printing Services will not use your image data in any way without your explicit consent. Image data that you upload for personal use only, will not be used by Fine Art Printing Services for advertising or other purposes under any circumstances.
5. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time by changing your preference through your online account or unsubscribing from our marketing emails. It is important to us that you are in control of your own information. As a result, we offer the following controls:
- You may request access to or copies of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Fine Art Printing Services registered address, Fine Art Printing Services Ltd, Croydon House, 1 Peall Road, Croydon, CR0 3EX.
- If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us email@example.com as soon as possible. We will take steps to seek to correct or update any information if we are satisfied that the information we hold is inaccurate. You may request that we restrict our processing;
- You may request that your Personal Information be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such information;
- To the extent we are processing your Personal Information to meet our legitimate interests (as set out above), you may object to the processing of your Personal Information by us. If we are unable to demonstrate our legitimate grounds for that processing, we will no longer process your Personal Information for those purposes;
- You may object to our processing as set out above;
- You may withdraw any consent given to processing; and
- Where we are processing your Personal Information automatically for the purposes of performing our contract with you, you may have the right to request that the Personal Information we hold about you be transferred to a third party data controller.
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) which is the UK authority responsible for data protection. Contact details are available online, or alternatively please ask us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Fine Art Printing Services website uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer,
in order to allow you to use all features and functions of our website fully. Most of the cookies used
will automatically be deleted after the conclusion of the browser session. Other cookies are retained
and will enable us to recognize your computer upon your next visit and will thus help us to improve
our services to you.
If you would prefer for Fine Art Printing Services to not document and save the data of your visit to
www.printfoundrylab.com (with immediate effect for the future), you must merely accept the
corresponding cookie. This cookie cannot be associated with any specific person and contains no
information about you. As soon as the tracking server has read this cookie, it will block the collection
of data for your visit. This will last as long as the cookie is stored on your computer and you use the
please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of cookie-based data from your website visit (as well as Google’s processing of this information). The default settings in all major browsers accept cookies. You can generally disable the use and storage of cookies by selecting respective browser settings. However, by altering your settings, you can choose to automatically block cookies from all web sites, or only our website but this may make certain features of our services inaccessible to you.
Fine Art Printing Services Ltd